Knit Pro nickel needle tips
The fabulous nickel-plated tips are my needle of choice when doing lace or cable work – perfect for sliding off decreases and doing cables without a cable needle. Super comfortable to use without that horrible cold feeling you get with steel needles.
Here’s what Knit Pro has to say:
* Specially engineered from hollow brass pipes that makes the needles light in weight which allows for hours of comfortable knitting
* Sharp, Gradually Tapered Points
* Smooth cable joins – enables stitches to slide around needles effortlessly
* Lightweight, yet exceptionally strong & durable as metal
* The lustrous silky surface enables the stitches to move without any restriction