Knit Pro Wood Needle Tips
I could wax lyrical for ages about how wonderful these tips are – I’ve just used the wood tips for my Owls, and loved them the whole way. Gorgeous laminated wood with a bit of extra flex for when you need it. Perfect for slippery yarns – I’d recommend these for silk, cashmere, merino, and other yarn where a little bit of grip is needed to help your stitches behave.
Here’s what Knit Pro have to say:
* Unmatched Strength – not available in any other wooden needle
* Sharp, Gradually Tapered Points
* Lightweight, yet exceptionally strong & durable
* Smooth Joins for threading with cable –enables stitches to slide around needles effortlessly
* A knitters best companion – smooth surface allows for hours of convenient knitting and the Symfonie wood provides that much-needed warmth to hands