Finishing projects is such a great feeling. This past week i've got two shawls off the needles, and now i'm working on getting two more all finished up. Also, at long last, i've managed to get photos of a finished Stasis:
Knit in Zealana Rimu Fingering, I had an interesting time with neckline on this project. Which made finishing all the more satisfying.
Over on our shop Ravelry group we've run a 'Focus on Finishing' thread the last two years. Having someone come in and show me their finished Follow Your Arrow shawl on the weekend got me thinking. Let's show these things off!
#HYRCFO March promo
Here's what you do:
1. Bring in your finished object made from yarns purchased at Holland Road Yarn Co (to either store, Grand Arcade or Petone)
2. We'll take a photo of you wearing it, or, if you're shy, your FO
3. Fill out a quick form with the project details and saying it's ok for us to share the pic
4. Get a 10% off voucher (HOORAY!)
5. Go in the draw to win a $100 HRYC gift voucher (double HOORAY!!)
What will we do with the photos?
We might do any of these: print them off / put them on our wall / post to instagram
/ post to facebook
/ put them on the blog / feature them in our newsletter
Photos taken in Petone will be on our fun little Fuji instax camera (yay!).
Don't live nearby?
Post a photo of your HRYC FO on instagram
with the hashtag #HRYCFO and tag @knitsch. We'll do a special draw for a $50 voucher.
Winners will be drawn at 10am Tuesday 1 April 2014 and be advised by email.
T&Cs (of course)
Promo runs from right now to 31 March. Only one item / voucher per person per week (max of 4 entries / 4 vouchers). Vouchers may only be used one at a time, not to be used in conjunction with gift vouchers, or purchases of vouchers, classes or already discounted items. Discount will be valid until 30 April.